In his classic work, The Making of a Leader, Dr. J. Robert Clinton claims that when a believer’s spiritual growth is not prioritized, the leader’s ability to lead will eventually cease to be vibrant or exist at all. Connecting with other leaders aids in this process.
Resolute Leaders Initiative is designed to deliver one to four levels of curriculum to help leaders experience spiritual maturation by exposing them to personal, team and organizational leadership skills as they seek to grow in their effectiveness.
Level One: Self Leadership
- Character Formation Series
- Identity in Christ
- Soul Care
Level Two: Team Leadership
- Resolving Conflict
- Trust Busters & Builders
Level Three: Group Leadership
- Strategic Planning
- Problem Solving
- Delegating with Determination
Additional Training Series
- Feeding Your Faith 1-3
- Christian Ethics 1-4
Recent Speaking Events:
- Plenary session speaker with Murdock Charitable Trust Women’s Leadership Conference, Oct. 2018 & April 2019
- Trainer with Arrow Leadership.Org, Sept, 2018, March 2019 and Sept. 2019
- Theological development instructor with Campus Crusade for Christ – South Africa, June, 2019. Topic: Systematic Theology Course
- Training instructor on Biblical Foundations with Tetani Community Center Staff, May, 2019
- Christian Ethics instructor at St. Paul’s Baptist Church for Shepherding Ministers, April, 2019
- Faith Formation course instructor at St. Paul’s Baptist Church, May, 2019.
- Small group facilitator & coach for Biblical Interpretation & Biblical Communication Courses with CRU, June-July, 2019
- Small group facilitator & coach for Bible Study Methods course with CRU, January, 2019
Consider hosting RLI at your church, campus, or business, for a day covering one level or a Friday and Saturday for all three levels to equip your leaders towards godly character and deeper growth in leading teams more effectively. Lifelong learning towards godliness is an intentional choice in the context of relationally rich communities of faith.
Email email@example.com directly to schedule training options. Also, topics can be developed to meet the specific developmental needs of your leaders!